Who is the Healthy Lifestyle Monitor Pro for?
The Healthy Lifestyle Monitor Pro has been developed for doctors, physiotherapists, (sports) psychologists, (sports) trainers and personal trainers, work-life balance and stress counsellors, dieticians and masseurs, etc. They can all use the StressChecker Pro to offer their clients extra support while working with them.
What is the Healthy Lifestyle Monitor Pro?
The Healthy Lifestyle Monitor Pro is an extended version of the Healthy Lifestyle Monitor (see description).
The new functionalities are:
- Create and manage up to 25 client profiles. This can even be expanded to 100 or more on request.
- Access the measurement data based on readings that clients have taken in their own surroundings using the heart rate monitor provided by the professional.
- Input additional client-specific questions to be asked during the Morning Reading. These can be in relation to a specific lifestyle habit, ailment or circumstance.
- The possibility to deactivate irrelevant standard questions. This option is also offered for the Self-reflection questions.
Why use the Healthy Lifestyle Monitor Pro?
A large number of psychological and physical ailments are the result of unhealthy living habits and the social and work-related pressures people experience.
- 60-90 percent of all visits to doctors and psychologists are related to some form of stress (source: Harvard Researchers, USA).
- Over 75 percent of all modern-day diseases are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle (source: World Health Organization).
By no means all professionals take these facts into account when making a diagnosis and planning their treatment/support. This is compounded by the fact that clients often struggle to recall the precise details of their day-to-day activities and/or the amount of social and work-related pressure they are experiencing.
The Healthy Lifestyle Monitor Pro offers a solution to this problem!
The Healthy Lifestyle Monitor Pro makes it easy for professionals to gather information about their clients with respect to aspects such as:
- Living habits
- The social and work-related pressures they are experiencing
- Their stress and vitality levels, measured based on their pulse and heart rate variability (HRV).
This information enables professionals to:
- assess their clients’ psychological and/or physical ailments from a broader perspective.
- evaluate throughout the entire period of treatment/support whether changes in a client’s lifestyle have a positive effect on their stress and vitality levels.
- evaluate throughout the entire period of treatment/support whether changes in a client’s social or work environment have a positive effect on their stress and vitality levels.
Sports trainers and coaches can use the relevant measurement data to optimize the training activities for their athletes/players.
Professionals can purchase heart rate monitors for clients at a discounted rate. For more information about prices and how to order, see: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention! The Healthy Lifestyle Manager Pro does not provide reliable stress level measurements of people with heart failure, frequent cardiac arrhythmias or who have a pacemaker, or people taking cardiac medications that can cause cardiac arrhythmias.